The Presley Sessions Revisited – 2015
Reid Jamieson – Independent
A musical love letter to the greats of the 50s era, including songs made popular by Elvis, Roy Orbison, The Platters and The Flamingos. Expect a boatload of memories plus a swingin’ new original with the missus. This colllection is a full-throated followup to the original Presley Sessions (discontinued) – a homespun recording originally intended as a birthday present for his then sweetheart (now wife) which went on to become a surprise hit with fans all over the world. Canada’s eclectic choirboy has once again captured the essence of a magical moment in music history. Expect a boatload of memories plus new original ‘When I Hear It Now’ featuring the missus. Some records were created for a simple reason: to make people happy. Mission accomplished!
1. That’s When Your Heartaches Begin – Fred Fisher, William Raskin, Billy Hill (3:04)
2. Blue Moon Of Kentucky – Bill Monroe (2:26)
3. Mystery Train – Junior (Herman) Parker (2:29)
4. I Only Have Eyes For You – Harry Warren, Al Dubin (2:58)
5. I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine – Mack David (2:10)
6. Only You – Buck Ram (1:53)
7. Trying To Get To You – Rosemary McCoy, Charles Singleton (2:41)
8. Is It So Strange – Faron Young (2:38)
9. When I Hear It Now – Reid Jamieson, Carolyn Mill (2:10) ***CANCON***
10. In Dreams – Roy Orbison (3:09)
CREDITS: All vocals & instruments performed by Reid Jamieson. Track 9 with additional vocals by Carolyn Victoria Mill. Produced by Michael Holland & CVM in West Vancouver, BC. Recorded at home by Reido. Mixed by MH. Design/photo by CVM. For the Colonel, with love.